Tools to Help You Reach Your Goal
- JustGiving - Setup your online webpage to raise funds easily. Click the yellow "Start Fundraising" button
- 2023 Pledge Sheet -To tally up the money you raise
- Sample Letter #1-This is a general fundraising letter to get you started
- Sample Letter #2-This is an actual letter one of our alumni has used to raise over $1000 two years in a row.
- Easy Steps to Raise $300 in a Week-Here’s a plan to keep you focused.
- Who Do You Know Worksheet-Help organize who you are going to ask to help.
- Earn-Your-Way Online-This gives you instructions on how to use our online fundraising site to generate money for you when people you know purchase items
Why Are You Raising Money for Tube-a-thon?
Tube-a-thon is a weekend filled with Camp friends and fun! But who really benefits?
- Money raised goes directly to the Campership Fund to help families send their children to Camp. Lack of the financial means to pay for Camp should not stop a kid from having all the great experiences you have had at Camp.
- Previous Tube-a-thon events have helped hundreds of kids who otherwise would not have had to the opportunity to have that Camp experience.
- YOU are helping make a difference!
How Do I Raise The Money?
- Set a goal for yourself. Often everyone goes for the minimum. Instead of raising just enough to come for the weekend, why not try to raise enough for one kid to come to Camp?
- Ask people you know! Friends, teachers, neighbors, relatives, your parent’s friends, coaches, etc. These are people you already have some connection with. They are much more likely to be receptive to your request.
- Arm yourself with information. Be able to answer these questions:
What is Tube-a-thon?
Why are you raising money for it? (see above)
Who gets the money? (see above)
How much are you trying to raise?
- Challenge Yourself!